What is REPROSEC?
REPROSEC stands for “Rigorous/Reproducible Engineering for PROvable (protocol) SECurity”.
REPROSEC is an umbrella project for works on rigorous, formal methods to prove (cryptographic) protocols secure in a mechanized, reproducible way.
Current work includes:
- DY*: a formal verification framework for the symbolic security analysis of cryptographic protocol code written in the F* programming language
- Karthikeyan Bhargavan (Prosecco, INRIA Paris)
- Abhishek Bichhawat (IIT Gandhinagar)
- Quoc Huy Do (GLIWA GmbH; previously SEC, University of Stuttgart)
- Pedram Hosseyni (SEC, University of Stuttgart)
- Ralf Küsters (SEC, University of Stuttgart)
- Guido Schmitz (ISG, Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Tim Würtele (SEC, University of Stuttgart)